Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Back to a Routine...well, maybe...and some EXCITING news!

I am finally back to a somewhat normal routine... for the next week or so... Then it will all change once again!

We've had a busy last couple of weeks...softball, going away parties, doctor appointments, geocaching trips, and my Mum and Ed came to visit for a week. During the week they were here, we all stayed at the lake. We spent the time jet skiing, swimming, and just hanging out. It was a fun time. So this somewhat normal routine will last a few days...we're headed to Iowa one last time before Jeff deploys, then Jacob starts school next week, I have commitments for my new job at K State and then the following week Jeff deploys and I start school and my new job! Whew...I guess that's not really back to a "normal" routine! Once school starts and Jeff deploys, then maybe things will settle down a little! (I doubt it!)

And now for the EXCITING news! I went shopping for some new clothes when Mum was here. I didn't want to buy much...just a few things to get me by. I need to dress a little more professionally with my new job, so after trying on practically all of my clothes (and discovering I had a huge amount of clothes that were too big!) I decided I needed a couple of shirts. Well, I found 2 shirts in Sears that fit the bill. And they fit me, too! :) I found the shirts in the normal sized clothes department! Not in the dreaded Women's Department, but in the regular sized clothing! YES! You heard me, I DID NOT have to cross that isle to the dreaded plus sized clothing!!! YIPPEE!

Here's even MORE exciting news...I went to the doctor for some med refills; I only had about a weeks worth of blood pressure medication left...and my blood pressure was 110/68. I no longer have to take blood pressure medication! :) Yippee!

1 comment: